October 04, 2012

A Halloween Shop Update







Whoa! This shop update is way overdue. I've just been one busy bee lately, and  I haven't gotten to posting it on the blog until now. I wanted to have way more Halloween options in the shop this year, but time just got away with me. I still can't believe it is October! Hopefully next year I'll have more of a selection, and some custom order stuff. What can I say, owning a business is a learning process.... Enjoy what I do have available  You can find them all in my shop.

6 comments:

  1. I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me,
    and I am completely satisfied with your website.
    All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
    Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in
    turn you are sharing with each one!…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kailey,

    I'm obsessed with the flamingo dress! It was so hard for me to put it on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the flamingo Bjork dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbe la robe flamant rose ! Super original :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. See also more and compare best prices deals for Halloween Products Prices here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...