September 12, 2012

Falls & Trains










It's been kind of stressful having house guests the past couple of weeks, but it's also so delightful to hang out with some of my very favorite people. My dad just came to visit me this last week, which means I've been watching tons of documentaries, taking daily walks to the coffee shop, and have visited some really cool parks. We drove out to Snoqualmie, WA on Sunday and checked out the waterfall and Northwest Raleway Museum. I really like going out there because it's such a small and cute little town. It's also nice to take a pretty drive and escape for a couple hours.

My dad planned to come in September because he wanted cooler weather. I swear he brought on the beginning of fall. That's OK though, because I got to wear my favorite red sweater with my native american print skirt. This is one of my favorite comfy fall looks, and it was perfect for taking a car ride and hanging around outside. 



Outfit Details:
Sweater: Vintage
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: BDG

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...