September 24, 2012

Fall Booties Wishlist

12  3  4  5  l 6

Fall has officially been here since Saturday. That means it's time to forget about all of my tiny dresses and tank tops, and start preparing for the drizzly cold weather. It's been about two years since I moved to Washington state, and I still barely have any fall or winter gear. This past weekend I did a bunch of cold weather clothing shopping on the web, and came across some really adorable booties. I have really wanted a new pair of heel booties, and decided to collect my favorites on my Pinterest "I wants" board. Can you tell I'm in love with the western-ish style? I'd love to heard which pair you like the most, or if you have a favorite brand/style. Comment below to tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...