August 09, 2012

Winding Paths


Yesterday was full of errands, a little bit of work, and spending time with my boyfriend. We both had to wake up early and start our day at the dentist. Thankfully, the rest of the day was better than the start. We ate lunch in the university district, and then I went thrifting while my hubby got a haircut. I found two beautiful dresses that I am so excited to put in the store! In the evening we took a nice little stroll down some windy paths, which is always my favorite.

I've been finding myself wearing this outfit a lot lately. I'm still obsessed with my denim shirt I thrifted last fall. I've also been in love with this skirt ever since I picked it up at a clothing swap. I've actually been wearing it so often, I'm thinking about retiring both pieces for a while. 


Outfit Details:
-Shirt: Thrifted & altered
-Skirt: Via Clothing Swap
-Shoes: BDG
-Glasses: Calvin Klein 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day. cute outfit!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, it's always nice to find a cute outfit that your feel great in and can enjoy often.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice and cute outfit! its seems sounds good to wear canvas clothing for casual as well as formal wear!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...