August 29, 2012

Badwill Market August 2012

Photo by Erika Schultz via The Seattle Times 

As I mentioned in my last two posts, Badwill Market was this past Sunday. I had a really fun time and sold a bunch of stuff. I honestly enjoy doing market type events like this, even though I have only participated in a hand full in the past. It's so nice to get out, meet people, and spread the word about local businesses.  I also find it beneficial to see what products customers are attracted to, and what type of things people like to purchase. It wasn't only about selling, though. It was also about buying, and supporting other vendors! I ended up finding some wonderful treasures, which I have shared below.



I got these two dresses from my friend Osiris' shop, Gidget. She was selling stuff in the spot next to mine, and I could not stop staring at her rack all day. She sells the quirkiest vintage items, most of which are beautifully patterned. I purchased the top dress after drooling over it for hours, and she actually pulled the pink dress out to show me. We both agreed that it was so me! I even ended up wearing it all day yesterday after taking these pics! 



One of my other favorite vendors at the event was Jaime, from The J Project. She was parked out back in a charmingly refurbished school bus! Not only was her mobile shop incredible, but so was her merchandise. I ended up getting this beautiful necklace and these super cutie, heart hair clips. What I also found interesting, was that she also works at the same company as my boyfriend. Fermin. I love incidences of how small the world is, don't you?



1 comment:

  1. love the pink dress! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...