July 06, 2012

There's Something About The Summer



Hi, hello! Are you lovelies as happy that it's Friday as I am? This week has felt so weird because of the 4th of July being smack dab in the middle of the work week. Wednesday felt like a Sunday, and yesterday felt like a Monday. It's such a nice reminder to keep remembering that the week is almost over, and not just beginning. The days here have been remarkably long and warm.. woohoo! That means short skirts and tank tops... FINALLY! Being born and raised in Miami, FL has given me the power to know how to dress in, and also how to withstand, the heat. I wore this outfit yesterday while working, hanging out, and taking a couple dog walks with my pup' Linos. I got the skirt from my super cute friend Hollie, at a naked lady party she had two weeks ago. I'm not sure if it's actually a skirt, or just a tube top. I guess now it will be both!




Outfit Details:
-Slip dress: vintage
-Skirt: from a clothing swap
-Belt- thrifted
-Scarf - vintage
-Shoes: Blowfish

1 comment:

  1. Well I guess, I'll try this one out. Thanks for your effort. I really appreciate it!


    Mother of Bride Dresses

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...