July 16, 2012

Hair Today, Blonde Tomorrow




Hello again, cutie pies! I'm happy to be blogging after a very stressful week. I hate to admit it, but last week I was in kind of a bad mood, which delayed my blogging. I know, it's kind of crazy to postpone writing on my bog due to my bad attitude, but it just didn't feel right.  I feel silly but, let me explain what happened.

Last Monday night I attempted to highlight my hair at home. I watched countless Youtube videos, read tons of reviews, and settled on L'Oreal touch on highlights. All I can say is, it was a HUGE mistake, and I do not recommend this product to anyone! It absolutely ruined my hair. It was impossible to not make a huge mess. The applicator kept slipping off my finger, and the dye kept smearing onto bigger pieced of hair than I wanted. I didn't even let it sit in my hair for more than 10 minutes because I was freaking out at the crazy colors my hair was turning. I was left with a splotchy, stripey, orange, red, and blonde mess. I did not want to step outside at all, and had to wrap my hair in crazy ways, as well as wear bandanas, just so no one would notice. When I got to the salon on Friday, they said it was not that bad at all and ended up fixing it. I got a lot more highlights added, which I was grateful for, but I'm still not settled into the whole idea of being blonde again. I am excited for the change though, and I know my boyfriend loves it!



Doing my best Tai from Clueless impression 


 So, after a week of being a hermit and not going anywhere due to my hair, I enjoyed a nice day outside with my boyfriend Fermin, and dog Linos. These pictures were taken at Mercer Slough Nature Park. It was yet another park I had not been to, but I think it was one of the prettiest trail parks I've visited so far. There was a huge field to go blueberry picking (I think I will be doing that next weekend,) as well as endless trails and boardwalks to follow. It was so peaceful, and the sun even came out while we took pictures! Hopefully I can go back soon and actually follow some of the trails all the way through.



Outfit Details:
-Dress: H&M
-Belt: Forever 21
-Shoes: BDG


1 comment:

  1. You are lovely which ever way but this is so pretty for summer!

    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...