July 25, 2012

Goodies




Hey guys! Long time no posting, I know. I have been busy working on some bridesmaids dresses, and the power decides to randomly go out at my apartment. I wanted to share a few quick pics of some stuff I just got in the mail from Urban Outfitters. I finally bought my first pair of colored jeans, and the sweetest fruity shoes. I am so excited to wear these little babies! I have wanted them forever, and I saw that they were on sale. I snagged them up with the jeans, as well as some awesome neon orange swim trunks for Fermin. 

2 comments:

  1. Those are the most fantastic shoes! Your feet will be really happy in them! :)

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo. The bright colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...