July 09, 2012

Breezy Charms





I hope you all has a nice weekend! I know I certainly did. Constant warmth and sunshine makes me oh, so happy! I had a full weekend of activities, which was very fun, but also a little exhausting. I wore this cheery outfit last night to a dinner I had at my friends house. There is this raised bed of flowers in the back alley of their house, which I pass every time I visit. I am pretty much obsessed with it, and have already taken a couple different outfit posts using it as a background. It always seems to be blooming with new flowers every time I see it, so it's kind of hard for me to resist. I also think that the current flowers matched perfectly with this floral skirt I was wearing, wouldn't you say?



Outfit Details:
Vest - Vintage
Tank top - American Eagle
Skirt: Reconstructed H&M skirt
Shoes: BDG






2 comments:

  1. Very cute look! I love the skirt and the fringes on the vest are perfect!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca! I love wearing that vest with that skirt for some reason!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...