July 05, 2012

4th


Hope you all had a great 4th of July! Mine was pretty low-key, but I still had a ton of fun! I hung out at parks with my boyfriend, Fermin, and my pup, Linos. The weather was incredibly nice yesterday so we had a picnic, and I finally got to wear my vintage sailor dress! I've been waiting for the perfect weather, and occasion to wear it. At night we just hung out and I made strawberry cupcakes before watching Independence Day. These two things seem to becoming a tradition for out little home. I'm actually glad we just stayed in because it felt like a Sunday night, and now I'm back to doing work on this fine Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Jesus! That dress looks absolutely CUUUUUUUTE on you!! I love it!

    Glad to hear you had a happy 4th! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly adorable!

    Our day was low key, too. Eating hot dogs and catching up on Breaking Bad. We know how to get down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You deserve a thumbs up. This looks cool. It's good for summer. Pretty looking :)


    Mother of Bride Dresses

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...