June 04, 2012

Powder Your Face With Sunshine




What's up buttercups? Hope your weekend was just dandy! I want to apologize for the lack of posting. Life has been so crazy lately... I've been working on a bunch of projects, and have been trying to get stuff ready for my friend who's coming into town tomorrow. I took some time off yesterday to hang with some friends at their house. The weather has been really awful the past week, but luckily it cleared up enough for us to hang outside. I was so happy to soak in a little sun, and was even more thrilled when we decided to started a fire and roasted some marshmallows and "hot dogs." Life is so grand when you have good company, and the weather is nice enough to wear a day dress! 


Outfit details:
-Dress: For sale in my shop
-Shoes: Michael Kors
-Purse: Vintage 
-Belt: Forever 21


2 comments:

  1. love your dress- and the shoes are so super cute- remind me of my amazingly comfortable moccasins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias lady! Those shoes are pretty comfy despite them being wedges.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...