June 17, 2012

Playing Dress Up

Hey cuties! I hope you all have been having a nice weekend! I've been keeping busy doing a bit of work, and mostly running errands. In my spare time I have been relaxing by doing some "window" shopping on the internet. I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to click through her entire "shopping" folder on her bookmarks tab, am I? Well, even if I am, I'm not ashamed! I love admiring beautiful things, and I personally find fashion to be beautiful. It's nice to appreciate things for what they are, even if I will never cherish them in my own home. Anywho, I put together three little collections of outfits from some of the more charming items I've discovered. Hope you like!

1. Bow Tank In Green $32.99 
2. Faux Suede Shorts $29.99 


1. Bow Floppy Hat $10.80



2 comments:

  1. what a pretty bow blouse. I love the color and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I know. I am obsessing over that top!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...