June 11, 2012

My Little Runaway








Last week, one of my oldest and dearest friends came into town, and I took a little staycay to show him around the northwest. We had a really fun time doing some touristy and outdoorsy things, but it was unfortunate that the weather was crappy pretty much only when he was here.  I wanted to share a few photos from the trip we took to Bellingham, WA and Vancouver, Canada. These two cities are two of my favorite places to visit here. I don't visit often, but when I do I always have an amazing time!




Outfit Details:
-Sweater: Pins and Needles
-Dress: Moksha
-Tights: Nordstrom
-Socks: Forever 21
-Shoes: Steve Madden 

3 comments:

  1. hi, I just ran across your blog and instantly recognized the boardwalk in Bellingham. Good to see a neighbor/blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, also, you're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW Rachel, you're awesome! Bellingham is awesome isn't it? <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...