May 01, 2012

Tulip Town








Hi lovelies! Hope this Tuesday has been a happy one! I've been a busy bee today working on learning to grade patterns! I wanted to take a break and post a few photos from my weekend trip to Tulip Town.  This is my second year in a row going to this humongous  tulip field, and it was even prettier than I remembered. It wasn't as bright and sunny as last year, but I just felt like there were so many more different types of tulips, which made up for the weather. Since it was a little chilly I got to wear my favorite vintage sweater from my shop, and my new thrifted skirt, which actually looked really cute paired with tights. Anywho... hope you enjoy my mesmerizing tulip pics!


Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: BDG
Purse: Vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...