May 07, 2012

A Spring Dream









Hello Hello! Hope you lovelies have been having a beautiful Monday! I have been so excited to share with you guys this super cute dress I wore all day Saturday. It's a vintage dress that I reconstructed, and am now obsessed with!! It has the cutest floral pattern, as well has peter pan collar. I kept getting a lot of compliments on Saturday, and it made me quite happy. The photos I took weren't too hot, so I played around with them in Photoshop. All my usually tricks just weren't workin', so I tried to make them as dreamy as possible. I also wore my hair in a back braided crown, which made me feel like a princess! Finally my hair is growing out a bit, and it only took me about 3 tried to get it looking halfway decent.



Dress: Vintage Reconstructed
Belt: Forever 21
Tights: Nordstrom
Shoes: BDG

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog!! : D
    Your dress is so cute!
    La Chica del Sábado

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's so nice to get good feedback! And ya...I wish I could wear that dress every day

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress is SO pretty!

    xo,
    steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this dress and your hair!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Compliments make the heart flutter don't they... Well you look smashing! I love your hair like this x

    sending you happy spells

    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...