May 21, 2012

Smile of Light






Oh happy day!!! That is, I'm happy today because I'm finally back to blogging!! I am thrilled that the busyness in my life has calmed a bit. Well, it hasn't really, but the most important stuff is out of the way. After having project after project piled on to myself, and the added stress of worrying about my shop, which I have sort of been neglecting for other jobs, I took a second on Saturday to hang with my man, Fermin, at our friends house.

He snapped these pics of me with my 4G when we were leaving. I kind of love random backyard, and alley way shots more than planned out locations. I also enjoy grainy vintage looking photos too. It's probably just because my camera is crappy and I'm addicted to photo editing apps for the iPhone. My latest favorite is Photo Editor +. I run all my photos through this app now before editing it in any other. It just works the best for changing colors and getting rid of blemishes.  Although I am obsessed with my camera phone and all the tools you can download to edit, I still really can't wait to get a new camera. I mean apps are really cool for acheiving a certain vintage look, but I really need something that can pick up details more. What do you think? I'd love to hear how you guys take pictures, what kind of camera you have, or if you use photo editing apps.



Outfit Details: 
Cardigan- Thrifted
Dress- Forever 21
Shoes- Blowfish 


5 comments:

  1. So pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!
    I love it! : D
    La Chica del Sábado

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is amazing and I love your hair like that!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, how beautiful you look! this dress is adorable, and I love the way you styled it ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...