May 16, 2012

I See the Sun Glow




Ah, ok, can I first just say that I can not believe it is already Wednesday. I have been super crazy busy, and have not had time to blog. I actually just realized I haven't posted in almost a week and that I took these pictures on Saturday while running errands/taking a break from some work. I love these pictures because 1. I was wearing my new fave pants and swan print shirt, and 2. I incorporated bokeh, which is now my new preferred photo editing tool. I usually use LensLight on my 4G to add the light spots, but just learned how to do it in photoshop using a dreamy photo tutorial I found. I honestly have been thinking every photo needs added bokeh and blur! ANywho, enjoy the pics; I'm going back to work!


Blouse: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: BDG

3 comments:

  1. I also feel like the week has gone by super fast- I love love love your swan shirt- so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blouse!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear that you are playing with new features and learning new things about editing your photography. i love the pants as well, but most of all i love the location n which you shot your photos. very lovely. and better busy than bored i always say!

    xx rae

    please stop by if you have a moment, and feel free to follow back if you like what u see <3

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...