May 09, 2012

Come Softly To Me





Hi babies! Guess what?! I am feeling soooooo much better than this morning. I decided that I needed to just sweat the achy-ness out, in hopes I would feel better and actually get some stuff done. I did this crazy intense 10 minute "Victoria's Secret" workout from Fit Sugar, and man that makes your heart race!! Then, I did some other light exercise, ate a huge lunch, and finally got dressed. Honestly, I don't know if it was the exercise, or wearing this long floral maxi skirt that made me feel better. I'll just say it was the skirt!

Top: Asos, Thrifted
Skirt: H&M c/o my friend Yue!
Shoes: Michael Kors
Necklace: Vintage

1 comment:

  1. such a lovely skirt!!!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...