May 28, 2012

Call Me in a Sweet Design





Hello my little honey bunnies! I hope you're all having a nice Memorial Day! Long weekends sure are nice, aren't they? I know my weekend has been filled with fun. I wore this outfit on a park outing on Saturday. It's been perfect weather, which means I can keep wearing little dresses without having to cover up with a sweater. Yayyy! Let's just hope it stays that way... Yesterday, I hung out with some friends and made tie dye cupcakes in a jar. I snapped some pictures and video, and I'll be sharing them as soon as I finish editing. Now, go enjoy the rest of your day! I'm off to go veg out on the couch with my man.


Outfit Details:
-Dress: For sale in my Shop
-Belt: Forever 21
-Shoes: Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. The perfect background for that sweet dress. Love it!
    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is amazing - so in love with it!!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...