March 15, 2012

Totally Beachin'






Hey you guys!! I can't even tell you how much I have missed blogging the past two weeks! Since getting back home from vacation, my time has been consumed with creating a lookbook for Karina Grimaldi. I used to work in her corporate office in Miami, and have continued to do lookbooks for her on the side since moving to the northwest. She is such an awesome woman and her clothes are insanely cute! But that's a whole other story...

Now, back to my original thought. I only took pictures two days of my trip. I don't know how it happened. I swear that time was going twice as fast last week. I did manage to snap some pics the one day I went to the beach, thankfully. I can't even express how much I have missed the warm sun, the sound of the crashing waves, and the misty spray from the sea on my face. I can just imagine it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...