March 19, 2012

Minnie Mouse in the House






I can not believe that I am just now posting about my niece, Campbell's, 2nd birthday party! My sister created the cutest Minnie Mouse themed party for her special day. She made really fun cupcakes using the tiniest Oreo cookies, and another kind that had insanely small marshmallows. The thought of how itty bitty they were still makes me chuckle! I pitched in a little bit myself by making the Minnie Mouse inspired birthday girl outfit... I'm so happy it fit; and looked adorable too! 



2 comments:

  1. How adorable! And the little red and white polka dot skirt is the icing on the cake. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Emma! I love themed parties don't you?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...