February 19, 2012

Spotty Dotty





Why, hi there lovlies! Just a quickie outfit post for you on this lazy Sunday evening. I wore this outfit all weekend because it is just so darn cute. I love all the different tones of browns, and I especially like that wearing this cape is like adorning a fashionable blanket. I also finally got to wear my loafers and brown fishnet stalkings that have barely ever made it out of my closet. I just hope it starts to warms up a tad bit so I can start wearing more springy outfits like this.


Cape: For sale in my Etsy Store Here
Skirt: For sale in my Etsy Store Here
Shoes: BDG

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm going through a polka dot phase right now, too. And those fishnets are amazing! You don't see them in brown too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots are the best!! And I love unusually colored fish nests. They're both so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been coming to your blog for quite a while and finally decided to say I love it!! xx

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lucija! Welcome back! and thanks for sticking around!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...