January 26, 2012

Seattle Antiques

Yesterday, the power was off all day at my apartment due to maintenance. Seeing as I work from home, I ventured out to downtown Seattle to waste some time. While walking by the waterfront I spotted an interesting looking antique shop called Seattle Antique Market. I'm still so surprised that I have not heard, or discovered more things around town in the year that I have lived here. Anyways, I'm really excited I found this place because it has a huge collection of oddities and collectibles. I spent over an hour just digging through all the stuff they've collected at this shop. I ended up getting a couple of postcards and prints shown in the last pic. If you like antiques and are ever in the Seattle area, this is a must see shop.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...