July 11, 2011

I'm Back

I must admit that I've been neglecting my blog for the past two weeks in preparation for Badwill Market, and I have not been too happy about it, but you gotta do what you gotta do! I've been spending every waking moment prepping, and making, a planning my little booth, and now that it's over I would still have to say that it was worth it, and that this experience has taught me a lot. I haven't done a craft/vintage fair in a long time. I mean long. It was awesome to see what customers are interested in and drawn towards and it makes me rethink some products. Anyways, I'm probably boring you right now... so here's a couple photos of my little booth (p.s. the photos are super dark because the inside of the venue was pretty dim.)




And here's an amazingly super cute 60's bathing suit I got from another vendor, Deja Vintage! She just started her Etsy and had some really amazing things at Badwill. 


2 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back! Those craft fairs seem so long but the experience & what you learn make it worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...