June 27, 2011

Day Trip To Bellingham, WA

Yesterday I went to Bellingham for the day to visit some friends. I lived there for a couple months before I moved to Seattle, and haven't been back in over a year! I was well overdue for a visit and I had sooooo much fun! I definitely need to start going back more often. Here are some photos from my trip. Enjoy!

Top Pot Doughnuts for our friends!

Car ride finger macramé



I miss these beautiful old Fairhaven buildings! 

Donkeys!  



 Linos picking up that B-ham smell!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE DONKEYS!! EEE! All the animals are SO CUTE! Also I quite want a doughnut now :P
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love going to Bellingham because it's so peaceful and full of animals and nature. So nice to get out of the city, even for a day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...